Accept payments by phone, mail, or fax
Process Card-Not-Present transactions with Payway’s Virtual Terminal
If you’re a business that wants to accept payments by phone, mail, fax, or in person from your computer, a virtual terminal is a smart choice. A virtual terminal makes it possible for merchants to process Card-Not-Present (CNP) transactions by manually entering credit card information via the internet.
So what kinds of companies can benefit from taking payment via a virtual terminal?
- Delivery services: Customers can prepay over the phone before receiving the delivery.
- Freelance work: Settle billing with pros who work remotely.
- Local professionals (e.g., doctor’s offices): Take payment over the phone to book clients or process from across the counter.
- Mechanics: Your customers can pay you over the phone and pick their car up after hours.
With Payway’s virtual terminal, you simply log into your account online to securely and efficiently handle payments:
- Manually enter credit card sales directly on your computer
- Manage different types of payments, including in-store orders, mail orders or invoices.
- Protect against fraudulent transactions with address verification service (AVS) and card verification value (CVV)
The Payway virtual terminal is a fully PCI-compliant and PA-DSS-certified payment application.
If your business has an ecommerce component and offers online payment, you may also want to consider a payment gateway.